- SMRT Link release 10.0.0
- Add support for UMI and cell barcode handling, by adding
refine --min-rq to support RQ filtering for unfiltered
polish not generating fasta/q output. This bug was introduced in v3.2.0
- Fix a gff index 1-off bug in
- We have removed implicit dependencies from the bioconda recipe. Please install
pbcoretools as needed.
polish dropped support for RS II datasets!
collapse step for aligned transcript BAM input
- Enable CCS-only workflow
cluster --singletons to output unclustered FLNCs; potential sample prep artifacts!
- Fix minimap2 bugs. Outputs might change slightly.
polish memory footprint
- Edge case fix where
polish would not finish and stale
polish run time for large scale datasets (> 1M CCS)
polish result quality
- We outsourced the poly(A) tail removal and concatemer detection into a new tool called
refine. Your custom
primers.fasta is used in this step to detect concatemers.